PREVENTATIVE CARE BENEFITS: MILLENNIUM
PREVENTATIVE CARE LIMIT: R2 630 PER FAMILY PER ANNUM
- Blood Pressure, Blood Sugar, Cholesterol & Body Mass Index: R124 per beneficiary over 18 years at a pharmacy;
- HIV test: 1 test per beneficiary per annum;
- Mammogram: 1 examination per female beneficiary per annum over 35 years of age;
- Pap Smear: 1 test per beneficiary per annum;
- PSA (Prostate): 1 test per beneficiary per annum over 45 years of age;
- Flu vaccine: 1 dose per beneficiary per annum;
- Childhood immunisation: R1 978 benefit as recommended by the Department of Health up to 18 months;
- HPV vaccine: 1 course (3 doses per registered schedule) per female beneficiary per life between 9 and 25 years;
- Nurse helpline: Advice and information regarding any emergency medical condition;
- Oral contraception: R1 584 per female beneficiary per annum (R132 per month).
For more health scheme options from Resolution Health, click here.